Change the way you look at things... ...and things you look at change!
Dr. Wayne Dyer

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Shocking News...

Yesterday a friend told me something shocking.

My friend told me he hated cats! I gasped... my heart skipped a beat. I was speechless and for me that is saying a lot!

How could anyone hate an animal, I thought. Then I got real. I was a hypocrite. I do hate animals... some animals. OK I hate one animal.

I hate Hyenas.

I discovered this fact watching Cable TV. Here you learn things you don't want to know... or ever would want to know.

Hyenas are the bad guys of the animal world. The eat anything... oh-h, would they love American fast food. They are vicious and fight anything, often themselves. Wonder if the reality TV show people have thought of them?

They are even rumored to have attempted a coop to take over an African kingdom and remove the rightful lion king.

Wildebeast are supposed to be made from God's leftovers but hyenas are made from a Wildebeast's leftovers. Long hair, short hair, spots, stripes, long snout, big ears and a jaw that can crush a skull are just some of a Hyenas good points. AND... hyenas have an additional fake penis... like the world needs more of those!

I bet not one Hyena will return the ball you throw either. Hyenas will also eat you at the drop of a hat, your hat or anyone else's.

A Hyena's cry is enough to question God's grand hand... it is a combination of yip, yowl, growl, hiccup and yes... laugh. What was God thinking? Who wants to be torn to shreds by something laughing. That is just too cruel.

No thanks.

I'll stick to cats.

There is something about being ignored, manipulated, looked down upon, and treated like a slave, to make a person feel good. No, I'll stick to cats... at least they won't eat you... er... uh... well only if you're dead first.

And there's hairballs... a cats great gift to humans. How could you not love them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment