Change the way you look at things... ...and things you look at change!
Dr. Wayne Dyer

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Creativity

Well today it is a rainy and wind swept day. The trees are bent almost double by the force of the wind and our normally sunny skies are dark grey with low hung clouds. It is the perfect day to blog.

I still have much to learn about blogging but it is challenging and so far great fun as well. I've made two new friends in the last few days and the prospect of talking to like minded people is a fun thought.

I've started a second blog... as if I'm qualified as yet to run one but I did it anyway. This new blog is just going to be an ongoing story that I've always wanted to tell. It is something that has been inside me for some time, I now have found a way to let it free.

My new blog is.... http://www.amostunlikelycowgirl.blogspot.com   (A Most Unlikely Cowgirl) How wonderful to be able to record your thoughts and feelings. How wonderful to be able to tell a story.

I love art in all forms... it really doesn't matter if it's good or bad because it is only your personal taste by which you judge. I often think my own art is totally unworthy, especially when I see others work which seems so much better than mine. The point of all art, at least in my opinion, is to create something which pleases you... the perks of creating art is when you create something that not only pleases you, but others as well.

I am going to let my creative juices flow... in my digital drawings and in my creative tales and while doing so, I'm going to enjoy every moment. I'm going to create art, both in drawings and writings, to please me and to hopefully please all of you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment